Free on Orders $500 and Over (some restrictions apply)
How do I take advantage of Free Shipping?
- Place at least $500 of eligible products in your Shopping Cart. (Eligible items will say "eligible for FREE Shipping ..." next to their price.)
- Proceed to checkout.
- Ship your items to a single U.S. address.
- Select Ground (free) shipping as your shipping speed. Your order will be delivered within 5-8 business days.
- Place your order, and enjoy the free shipping!
The Fine Print
- If you qualify for FREE Shipping but your order also contains one or more ineligible items, you'll be charged shippingfees for those ineligible items.
- Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order's eligibility for FREE Shipping.
- Applies only to orders with at least $500 of qualifying merchandise.
- Excludes items that do not include a statement that they are eligible for FREE Shipping next to their price. Also excludes certain oversize items, e-documents, software downloads.
- Applies to U.S. delivery addresses in the 50 states only, including Alaska and Hawaii.
- Geographic shippingrestrictions may apply.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested. We use a variety of carriers to deliver orders, and some do not deliver on weekends.
- Some special product, order, or handling fees may still apply.
- May be used in conjunction with a promotional code. The qualifying amount is the total amount of the products purchased before the promotional code is applied.
- You will not receive FREE Shipping on your order if any eligible items are canceled, bringing the total below $500.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue FREE Shipping at any time.
- Instant discounts
- Custom tiered pricing
- Personal service with your own dedicated account rep
- Account management, order tracking, quick re-order
- Just takes seconds
Why we ask for sign up?
- Many of our manufacturer's require it
- Rewarding client loyalty with special pricing
- Price protection for all our client groups
Standard Finance Plans
Flexible terms and payment options are available to get you the equipment you need. A one-page application and speedy process makes it simple for you to apply. These include:
Fair Market Value
This plan offers the most options both during and at the end of the term for those worried about obsolescence or wanting a small security deposit and a relatively low monthly payment. At the end of the term, you have three options: extend the term of the agreement, return the equipment, or buy the equipment at its fair market value. A True Lease allows the most cost to be deferred to the end of the agreement when a decision to retain or upgrade the equipment can be made.
10% Security Deposit
Because this program offers the lowest monthly payment, it is especially attractive to those who can afford to pay a 10% security deposit of the finance amount at the beginning of the agreement. End-of-term options still apply. Use the deposit to extend the agreement or return the equipment and request a refund of the deposit.
10% Purchase Option
This plan offers the customer a fixed purchase option at the end of the term. Upon final payment, the customer can continue to finance the equipment, return the equipment, or buy it at 10% of the original equipment cost.
$1.00 Buy Out
For those who are fairly certain they wish to purchase the equipment at the end of the agreement, this is the recommended plan. Once the term expires, the equipment is simply purchased for $1.00.
Fill out the form below to get your product price matched! Please be sure to include the url of the advertised product. If it is a PDF or a website, please include the URL in the provided area.