Delivering up to 50 Mbps net aggregate throughput and up to 8 E1s/T1s, this radio is upgradable to 100 and 200 Mbps via a software key. The radio unit is available with a 23dbi antenna or with a small form factor antenna and built-in connectors for an optional external antenna. This unique configuration assures greater installation flexibility while reducing inventory burden. The radio unit is ideal for carrier-class IP and TDM access and backhaul applications that require high availability and guaranteed QoS.
Extremely simple to install and maintain, RADWIN’s solutions operate flawlessly in the most challenging surroundings, including non-line-of-sight scenarios, dense urban environments and extreme temperatures.
- Up to 50 Mbps net throughput, upgradable up to 200Mbps
- Native TDM (up to 8 E1s/T1s) + Ethernet over the same link
- Integrated high gain antenna or connectorized unit with an embedded antenna
- Asymmetric capacity; fixed or dynamic channel allocation
- Single radio supporting 2.2-2.4 or 4.9-6.0 or 5.9-6.4 GHz
- QoS and VLAN capabilities