RADWIN 2000 C-Plus Series is the ultimate backhaul solution for IP & TDM networks.
Reaching 250 Mbps net throughput and providing IP and TDM over the same link make these radios ideal for today’s and tomorrow’s networks, enabling seamless migration from legacy TDM to all-IP networks such as LTE/4G.
RADWIN 2000 C-Plus Series radios operate in both symmetric and adaptive asymmetric mode - whereby capacity is dynamically allocated between the uplink and the downlink based on traffic loads and air-interface conditions. Extremely simple to install and maintain, systems operate flawlessly in the most challenging environments, including non-line-of-sight scenarios, interference-ridden environments and extreme temperatures.
- Up to 250 Mbps net throughput
- Native TDM (Up to 16 E1s/T1s) + Ethernet over the same link
- Long range - up to 120 Km/75 miles
- Single radio supporting 2.2-2.4 or 3.3-3.8/3.65 or 4.4-5 or 4.9-6 or 5.9-6.4 GHz
- QoS and VLAN capabilities
- Asymmetric capacity – fixed or dynamic channel allocation
- Low Latency < 3msec
- Connectorized or integrated antenna units