Cambium Networks, PMP450 MicroPoP, 5Ghz, 360 Degree 9Dbi Omni (Limited to 20 SMs), C050045A202ACambium Networks
Cambium Networks, PMP450 MicroPoP, 5Ghz, 360 Degree Omni, C050045A202A
The PMP 450 MicroPoP is designed to provide the full features and performance of the proven PMP450, supporting up to 20 subscriber locations within a 2-mile radius in 5 GHz, using a 360 degree Omni antenna. Network operators can now offer services to remote clusters of customer operations. The solution is ideal for rural communities, video surveillance of enterprise facilities. and/or other locations where connectivity is needed but the expense of a full AP does not meet the business case.
-The optional License Key cited here (C000045K201A) simply removes the limits of the 2-mile range and 20-subscriber count.After applying the key, operators can connect up to 238 SMs and up to 40 milesrange (depending on signal strength, etc.).
-The mounting hardware is included, but a Power Supply and AC Line Cord will be needed. This device operates with 802.3af-compatible devices, which include the N000000L034A power supply and appropriate line cord from Cambium Networks.
What we like about the PMP 450 MicroPop:
* Ultra-wide band radios:4.9 GHz to 5.925 GHz
* Capable of up to 300 Mbps aggregate in a 40 MHz channel
* Onboard GPS to provide synchronization with network
* Software-defined, purpose-built technology.
* Gigabit Ethernet Interface provides the maximum transfer rates to the device.
* Limited to 20 Subscribers and 2 miles range, but can be extended to 238 SMs and maximum range via license key.
* New System on a Chip (SoC) enhances Packet Processing Power more than 4x that of the original 450 hardware.
* Integrates seamlessly with existing 450 platform devices to extend coverage to obstructed or hard-to-reach areas, affordably.
* Centralized cloud management using cnMaestro.
* Features fully scheduled deterministic TDD, with low and consistent latency to perform under load.