Cambium Networks PMP 100: Leverage Canopy Wireless Broadband Access for Anywhere, Anytime Connectivity
Real-time communication has become so integral to daily life and business that the needs of virtually every industry and region demand carrier-grade performance and reliability. Wireless broadband access represents a comparatively low-cost means of extending broadband services to any location at any time.
Cambium Networks PMP 100 enables affordable, high-speed service for diverse applications such as Internet access, voice over IP (VoIP), video surveillance, and SCADA. The solution features Canopy wireless broadband network access technology to provide carrier-grade connectivity and powerful last-mile extensions.
The PMP 100 platform is ideally suited to a variety of business needs:
- Service providers extending fiber, DSL, and cable networks to underserved regions.
- Industrial and business network operators needing to quickly connect campus buildings or remote offices. Affordably extends coverage to branch offices and SOHO while achieving significant savings versus leased line wireline approaches.
- Government agencies deploying additional links for public safety, service and access.
This proven solution offers ultra-high reliability and performance. Highlights include:
- Throughput up to 84 Mbps from a single tower location
- Available in frequencies from 900 MHz to 5 GHz
- Low complexity for ease of installation and rapid deployment
- Low maintenance infrastructure to minimize operational costs
- Scalable from small to region wide connectivity deployments
- Consistent throughput
- Ideal for both small and large networks
- Deployed in thousands of networks worldwide, Canopy systems have attracted government funding for systems designed for rural areas and are eligible to receive funding for U.S. RUS last-mile broadband access.