Primus Cable CAT5E Direct Burial, Shielded, 1000ft, Black, C5CMXT-416BKPrimus Cable
CAT5E 350MHz CMXT FTP Shielded Direct Burial Bulk Cable with Drain Wire Features:
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- This cable is Cat5E Outdoor CABLE UV Rated for outdoor use
- Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Outdoor Installations UV Jacket (CMX) (UV)
- Category-5E Foil Shielded Twisted Pair (FTP) Cable w/ Drain Wire
- 4-Pair – Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1
- UL/cUL or ETL Listed
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
- Supplied by the Foot and in 1000´ Wooden Spool / Pull Box
CAT5E CMXT Direct Burial, Shielded w/Drain Wire
Shielded FTP Outdoor / CMXT Cable is ideal for network installations and WiFi Repeater Tower Application. Shielded Outdoor Direct Burial Cable is ideal for noisy environments where optimal signal is desired. The innovative water proof tape allows for cable conductors to remain dry and perform to speeds needed for your applications.
Waterblocked Direct Burial, Shielded Enhanced Cat 5e cable featuring 24 AWG solid bare copper conductors. This cable is verified by ETL to be type CMX. The wires are 24 awg in size and are made of solid bare (pure) copper conductors. All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. The insulation material is PE and the jacket material is uv resistant PVC.
CAT5E Cable Options
Solid Wire: also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
CM/CMH/CMG: CM is used for general building wiring such as residential house. CM cables are used in areas other than plenums and risers.
- WM #:
- Outdoor Use: