Primus Cable CAT6 Outdoor, 1000ft Spool, Black, C6CMX-2043BKPrimus Cable
CAT6 600MHz CMX Outdoor Bulk Cable Features:
- High-performance data communications cable
- Suitable for 600MHz high speed data applications,Gigabit ethernet, fast ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for outdoor installations, UV Jacket (CMX)
- Category-6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- 4-Pair – easily identified color-striped pairs
- 23AWG solid bare copper conductors
- Excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, UL, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- ETL Listed
- Supplied in 1000´ wooden spools
CAT6 600MHz CMX Outdoor Bulk Cable-
Our CMX, Outside Plant (OSP) Cat6 550Mhz Bulk Cable with UV protected jackets is ideal for outdoors network installations. With Weather Resistant outdoor jacket, With its standards this outdoor cable is ideal for Aerial applications. This cable does have a outdoor UV rated PVC Jacket. This cable has 4 pairs of 23AWG Solid-Bare Copper Conductors. Our CAT6 CMX quality manufactured to meet and exceed product certifications and standards TIA/EIA -568-B.2. This cable is sold and shipped in 1000ft increments on a wooden spool or pull box.
CAT6 Cable Options:
Solid Wire: also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CM/CMH/CMG: CM is used for general building wiring such as residential house. CM cables are used in areas other than plenums and risers.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
- WM #:
- Outdoor Use: