Surveillance & Security
- Shop By Brand
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the EdgeRouter X SFP, part of the EdgeMAX platform. The EdgeRouter X combines carrieråäÌÝÌÓclass reliability with excellent priceåäÌÝÌÓtoåäÌÝÌÓperformance value in an ultraåäÌÝÌÓcompact form factor.
Two models of the EdgeRouter X are available. The standard model, the ER-X, can be powered by an external power adapter or 24V passive PoE input. A passive PoE passthrough option is available to support a single airMAX device. The SFP model, the ERåäÌÝÌÓXåäÌÝÌÓSFP, is powered by an external power adapter. The five Gigabit RJ45 ports support 24V passive PoE output for airMAX or UniFi devices, while its SFP port provides fiber connectivity to support backhaul applications.
Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, EdgeOS, every EdgeRouter X can easily be configured for the routing, security, and management features required to efficiently run your network. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands.
Intuitive User Interface
The EdgeRouter X provides a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and web browser, the user-friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status. The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface.
EdgeOS is a sophisticated operating system with robust features, including:
• VLAN interfaces for network segmentation
• Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
• Firewall policies and NAT rules
• DHCP services
• Quality of Service (QoS)
• Network administration and monitoring tools
• Administrator and operator accounts
• Comprehensive IPv6 support
Configuration by CLI
The CLI provides quick and flexible configuration by command line and features the following:
• For power users, configuration and monitoring of all advanced features
• Direct access to standard Linux tools and shell commands
• CLI access through the serial console port, SSH, Telnet, and the graphical user interface
• (5) Gigabit RJ45 ports with passive PoE support
• (1) Gigabit SFP port for backhaul applications
• Ports configurable for line-rate, Layer-2 switching
• 130 kpps for 64-byte packets
• 1 Gbps for 1518-byte packets
|datasheet: Ubiquiti, ER-X-SFP, Datasheet:||https://www.ubnt.com/downloads/datasheets/edgemax/EdgeRouter_X_DS.pdf|
Available to anyone, club connect allows WLANmall registered members access to thousands of unpublished discounted prices and free shipping. It's easy to join. Just register with a user name and password. That's it! Once you log in every time you visit WLANmall, you'll see discounted prices and orders over $1000.00 will ship free of charge*.
*Free shipping is via UPS ground. Additional shipping options are available at an additional charge. Some items, such as large antennas, that require freight shipments do not qualify for free shipping.