Cambium Networks, PMP450b Retro, 5Ghz, PTMP or PTP, C050045B102ACambium Networks
Cambium Networks, PMP450b Retro, 5Ghz, PTMP or PTP, C050045B102A
The PMP 450b Retro was designed as a drop in replacement for the original 450 subscriber. This new product has several advantages over the original 450 SM, yet retains a similar form factor, so it can be used in conjunction with existing offset reflector dishes (HK2022A). It supports 4.9 GHz through 5.925 GHz, uses a Gigabit Ethernet port, has the advanced 450b processing power, includes a direct 3.5 mm audio jack connection for alignment tone if required, and can perform as a PTP link! At the same time, the 450b Retro is powered by the same 30 VDC power supply and can be used in the same offset reflector dishes that are already prevalent in the ecosystem (i.e., a “drop-in” replacement for an old SM, without the need for re-alignment).
What we like about the PMP 450b Retro:
* Ultra-wide band radios:4.9 GHz to 5.925 GHz
* Capable of up to 300 Mbps aggregate in a 40 MHz channel
* Enhance packet processing
* Software-defined, purpose-built technology.
* Gigabit Ethernet Interface provides the maximum transfer rates to the device.
* Operates as a PTP or PTMP
* Integrates seamlessly with existing 450 platform devices and KP antennas to extend coverage to obstructed or hard-to-reach areas, affordably.
* Centralized cloud management using cnMaestro.