Primus Cable CAT5E Outdoor, UV, 1000ft, Beige, C5CMX-2899BGPrimus Cable
CAT5E CMX UV Rated Outside Plant Cable
Has voice, data, video and security capabilities, Our Cat5E CMX 350Mhz Solid Copper Bulk Cable is ideal for your outdoor network installation. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the solution that is right for you.
CAT5E Cable Options
Solid Wire: also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
CM/CMH/CMG: CM is used for general building wiring such as residential house. CM cables are used in areas other than plenums and risers.
CAT5E CMX UV Rated Outside Plant Cable Features:
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- This cable is Cat5E Outdoor CABLE UV Rated for outdoor use.
- Suitable for 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Outdoor Installations UV Jacket (CMX) (UV)
- Category-5E Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair – Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1
- UL/cUL or ETL Listed
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
- Supplied in 1000´ Pull Boxes
- WM #:
- Outdoor Use: