Cambium Networks, PMP450b Connectorized, 5Ghz, PTMP or PTP, C050045B042ACambium Networks
Cambium Networks, PMP450b Connectorized, 5Ghz, PTMP or PTP, C050045C042A
The PMP 450b Connectorized was designed as a drop in replacement for the original 450 subscriber but the ability to use your own choice of antenna. This new product has several advantages over the original 450 SM, yet retains a similar form factor, so it can be used in conjunction with existing antennas or the ability to go with larger or smaller gain antennas as needed. It supports 4.9 GHz through 5.925 GHz, uses a Gigabit Ethernet port, has the advanced 450b processing power, includes a direct 3.5 mm audio jack connection for alignment tone if required, and can perform as a PTP link! At the same time, the 450b connectorized is powered by the same 30 VDC power supply.
What we like about the PMP 450b Retro:
* Ultra-wide band radios:4.9 GHz to 5.925 GHz
* Capable of up to 300 Mbps aggregate in a 40 MHz channel
* Enhance packet processing
* Software-defined, purpose-built technology.
* Gigabit Ethernet Interface provides the maximum transfer rates to the device.
* Operates as a PTP or PTMP
* Integrates seamlessly with existing 450 platform devices and KP antennas to extend coverage to obstructed or hard-to-reach areas, affordably.
* Centralized cloud management using cnMaestro.